About this Website
This outline applies to websites that are managed and operated by ULVAC TECHNO, Ltd. (hereinafter, Company).
Carefully read through the following when using this website to ensure that it is used correctly.
This website and interpretation and application of usage conditions comply with Japanese laws.
■ Recommended browser
Internet Explorer 5 or above, Firefox 4 or above, or Safari 5 or above are recommended for viewing this website.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the PDF files available on this website.
Copyright (C) 2001-2011 ULVAC TECHNO, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Information listed on this website is protected by copyright laws, treaties and other laws of each country. The utilization of this information for private use or other purposes that clearly violate laws (including copying, modifying, uploading, posting on message boards, sending, distributing, licensing, selling or publishing) is prohibited by law.
The information on this website is subject to change without notice. There is the possibility that information obtained by users may not be the most up-to-date information. Note that the Company will not take any responsibility whatsoever for any information contained in this website. Unless otherwise explicitly specified, the Company will not be responsible for any damage resulting from visitors using this website.
■ Actions prohibited on this website
The following actions by visitors using this website are prohibited.
1. Actions that infringe, or that may infringe, upon the assets or privacy of third parties or the Company.
2. Actions that cause, or that may cause, damage to third parties or the Company.
3. Actions that violate, or that may violate, public morals.
4. Actions that are, or that may be, for the purpose of sales activities or profit.
5. Actions that are, or that may be, criminal in nature.
6. Actions that involve false applications or submissions, including registering email addresses of other people.
7. Actions that are slanderous to the name or credibility of third parties or the Company.
8. Actions that use or provide, or that may use or provide, harmful programs, including computer viruses.
9. Actions that violate, or that may violate, laws, regulations, or ordinances.
10. Other actions that are deemed inappropriate by the Company.
■ Linking to this website
See the Linking Policy for information on linking to this website.
■ Sending inquiries from this website
Note that there may be inquiries that cannot be answered.